Is there anything easier than food in jars?! They’ve taken the Pinterest world by storm – and for good reason. This raspberry cheesecake is a no bake diy dessert guaranteed to impress – AND meet your wedding budget. The beauty of cheesecake of course is that this isn’t just a wedding reception dessert! Have them at the night before dinner, or enjoy the ones that aren’t eaten at wedding brunch the next day! Our unending thanks to iheartnaptime.net for coming up with this amazing recipe.
no bake raspberry lemonade cheesecake in a jar recipe:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs 1 individual pkg
- 7 TB butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 14 oz COOL WHIP whipped topping thawed
- 1/2 stick softened cream cheese, optional
- 12 oz can frozen raspberry lemonade thawed
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a medium sized bowl. Mix until well combined. Press crumbs in the bottom of 8 jars or a 9×9 pan.
- In a large bowl combine COOL WHIP, frozen raspberry lemonade, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth. Spoon onto graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for 3-5 hours. Let thaw 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: You can add in a 1/2 stick of cream cheese, but I left it out since I didn’t have any. ;) I thought it was the perfect texture. Nice and creamy! You can also use a pre-made pie crust to make this dessert even easier. You can mix up the flavors and colors for different occasions. Also, I found the jars at Target. :)
If you like them, share with your friends using the easy buttons on your left!
Until next time,